The best place for security information!
Home automation lets you turn your home into a smart home. What is home automation? In a nutshell, it’s you having the ability to control your home’s lighting, thermostat, security, appliances and more –from almost anywhere.
One big benefit of home automation is it let you control your smart home from within or when you’re on-the-go. To give you an example, with a smart home you can do something as simple as turn off all your lights from your cell phone to something as complex as receive real time video footage of your home on demand.
With so many cool features and applications, home automation serves many different purposes and provides some great benefits. Smart home systems provide exceptional security solutions which will make you, and your family, feel more in control of your home.
· Manage your home’s energy consumption to help lower the energy bills.
· Control you home entertainment with the touch of a button or through voice recognition.
· Answer the door from any phone in the house.
· Automate your lights and thermostat to change settings at different times throughout the day.
· Unlock your door from your cell phone for you your kids or program your locks to unlock at certain times of the day to let in your housekeeper or in-laws.
· Receive emails, text messages and even real time videos when someone enters and leaves your home.
At one time, home automation was something reserved for those that can afford it. Today, it’s more accessible and much more affordable then you might think. With smart home technology, you have the ability to control your home and make it smarter.
If you need more information you may email me direct.